Halloween parties were always the best when I was a kid. We didn’t have to be proper. We didn’t have to look nice. And, Best of All: Free Candy!
Here is a to do list for your next Halloween Party:
- Send out Invitations
- Set an ending and a start time. Many people visit a number of places on Halloween day or weekend. Let them know the specific time.
- Make activities age appropriate. Teenagers may not be fully engaged if they have to do a coloring contest.
- Serve a buffet instead of a meal. This will allow picky eaters to choose.
- Invitations should state whether there will be candy or a meal served.
- Reserve Dry Ice in advance. Make sure the dry ice you order is food grade. You will need to handle with tongs or rubber gloves. A punchbowl filled with punch, 7-up, ice cream, and dry ice can be a whizbang addition to your halloween party.